Custom T-Shirt Screen Printing Technique Explained
Durability and Cost-Effectiveness- these are two critical decision-making factors that has helped popularise ‘Screen Printing’ as a well-recognized Custom T-Shirt printing technique across many markets. Screen printing is the most preferred printing method for bespoke T-shirts and sportswear.
It’s a printing process that uses mesh screens to apply ink directly to garments and fabric.
It produces a stunning, long-lasting print that is both cost-effective and durable. The cost of custom screen printing on t-shirts is determined on quantity, therefore the more you buy, the less you pay! EveryTees- Malaysia’s leading custom apparel design and printing service shares with you a brief on Screen Printing technique.
With custom screen printing, you can use a variety of techniques and inks:
- Screen printing with Water (Eco-Friendly)
- Printing using Discharge Screens
- Screen Printing using Metallic Ink
- Screen Printing using Foil Ink
- Screen Printing using Puff Ink
- Screen Printing with Glow in The Dark Ink
- Printing with a High-Density Ink
- Screen Printing using Reflective Ink
Screen Printing- Gives Life to Your Ideas
To create gorgeous tees, it requires a collaborative effort. It takes a combination of hard work, an artistic eye and deft handiwork. It all starts with your notion, of course. It’s your idea that fuels our passion, whether you use our design studio or upload your artwork.
This passion begins in the art department. Our screen-printing technology is the most effective in the industry. It’s all taken care of by experts that are unrivalled in the industry.
If we believe that changes are necessary, we will contact you before your design is put into production. We work relentlessly to create printing magic, ensuring that your design is as vibrant and precise as possible to your vision.
Screen Printing Pricing Factors
We want to make sure your personalized t-shirt is exactly what you desire. The printing process necessitates meticulous attention to detail and because we recognize its importance.
We know how to create high-quality results. Take a look at the 5-point pricing criteria.
- T-shirt quantity – the best cost starts at 15 qty., but the more you get, the better your price per t-shirt will be.
- T-shirt fabric, pattern, and colour – the quality of the product you choose has an impact on the price.
- The number of colours in the artwork – if you’re on a budget, we recommend printing in one colour or as few colours as feasible.
- Locations of print (front, back, sleeve, tag, etc.) – Increasing the number of placements does raise the price. Talk with EveryTees for printing alternatives that suit your budget and purpose.
- Order turnaround time – EveryTees offers a range of rush service alternatives to meet your deadlines; however, these orders may be more expensive than orders produced in our usual turnaround time.
The Step-by-Step Guide To Silk Screen Printing
Step 1: The first step is for you to give us your artwork or design. This process has been designed to make it as simple as possible for all of our customers.
You can either send us your artwork, use our in-house design studio to create one, or choose from a wide range of easy-to-customise pre-made templates and fonts in our vast collection. Your job comes to an end here, and ours begins.
Step 2: Next, our art and design departments examine each and every submission to determine what works and what doesn’t. They divide each colour into its own screen, clean it, and get it ready to print. We deliver the final design to you for approval.
Step 3: The accepted colour is “inked” into each screen, and each t-shirt is printed in the exact colour scheme. Our screen-to-screen flash-drying technology provides high quality and prevents colour leaking.
Step 4: The finished product is dried in a belt dryer for a fixed time at specific temperature. This method ensures that the ink is thoroughly and evenly cured to the cloth, ensuring that your design will not crack, fade, peel or wash away.
Step 5: EveryTees quality team does a thorough quality assurance inspection on each t-shirt. It’s ready to ship after each t-shirt has been approved.
Step 6: Your order will be delivered to your doorstep. Following the completion of a purchase, each customer receives a tracking number, an estimated delivery date and an email confirmation.
Step 7: You receive your lovely t-shirts, feel in love with them, wear them all the time, and post lovely things about us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or shout it from the rooftops!
Our success in the T-Shirt printing market may be attributed to our commitment to supplying high-quality printed t-shirts and designs at a reasonable price.
Talk to our team to know more about screen printing technique for your tees or for just about anything to do with custom print clothing!